Thursday, October 14, 2004

Chat with Veluz

haay, another day has ended. i'm a little bit tired. so many things to do at work. irvin actually reminded me to go to bed early considering i slept really late last night or should i say this morning. ha ha! i told him i'm not gonna even open the computer but here i am creating a new post. i just had a chat with veluz. i had asked her to make new sketches for me the other day. the first set (about 5 designs) she made were kind of 'sexy' since they're mostly open back but this time i have asked her for covered ones. anyway, it's really hard to pick because all of them are just sooo pretty. i even told her, maybe it'll make it easy for me if she tells me the prices. ha ha! i remember when she asked me before what my job is. then i said i do accounting and she said 'kaya pala strict sa budget'. right now, i have gotten all the prices for the new sketches and all i need to do is discuss it with irvin (keeping my fingers crossed). hope we could finalize things with veluz the soonest. -faye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home