Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Irvin met Veluz for the 1st time...

Irvin has met Veluz earlier at 8pm. She called him last Sunday and they have agreed to meet today but the time wasn’t clear enough. He tried calling her this afternoon but was told that she went to the shop in Malate. Then, he can’t contact her. At first, he thought she forgot about the meeting but he later found out he has a text message from her.

Anyway, Irvin said he finds Veluz very friendly. He hasn’t even come in the gate yet and she already said ‘hi, Irvin!’ He said she’s fun who just talks about a lot of things. She even said that she knows he doesn’t know anything about these stuffs. Ha ha! What can you expect from guys, right? The important thing is I will look pretty in that dress in his eyes. Hmmm… He has seen a gown that she made for an exhibit though it was pink in color and with beadwork design only. Also, swatches were shown to him. He said he finds them nice. And he now has an idea how the ethnic embroidery design looks like. Irvin has paid Veluz in full to avail the discount. She, in turn, will send the portfolio to me (the contract, swatches, sample of embroidery, measurement guide, etc.). And as usual, Veluz said ‘ingat’ (take care) when Irvin left. This is the very 1st good thing that I noticed about her.

Veluz sent me the working schedule via the e-mail. She needs to have my measurements by February 20 next year and we’ll go from there. I’m very excited though I’m kind of having a hard time losing weight. The thing is the more that I tell myself to refrain from eating too much especially sweets, all the more that I’m craving for food. Haay… We’ll see…
- faye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home