Saturday, April 02, 2005

I got it!

I met my Mama’s client/friend earlier of the day. Finally, I got the portfolio and fitting garment. I can’t explain the excitement I felt when I actually saw the swatches. Come to think of it, it’s not yet the gown! It’s just the swatches but…they are so gorgeous. I can’t wait! I am just so happy that I made the right decision of choosing ‘pina’ fabric for my wedding gown. And the options for the bodice…oh my! They are so nice. Veluz asked me to choose between 3 designs…‘sulihiya’, chain or callado. It’s really hard to make a choice but I think I’ll go for the chain design. I have a scheduled chat with her tomorrow night. She wants to see the fitting garment on me. I tried it on earlier. I think it’s a little loose on the bust area and also on both sides right below the armpit. And perhaps, I will ask her to lower the neckline a little bit. She also included the sizing pattern for the shoes.

Also, Wednesday sent some fabric swatches for the entourage gowns. Her A and B samples are exactly the same as those that were sent by Veluz before. I am really having a hard time deciding between the two. While there are other choices, I have already eliminated them. I’m planning to ask Veluz’s ideas tomorrow so maybe I could come up with a decision from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home