Friday, March 11, 2005

Dilemma on receiving international mails

Irvin signed the contract with Veluz when he paid my bridal package in full October of last year. Veluz has prepared the portfolio which includes the sample swatches of the fabrics she's going to use for my dress, my copy of the contract, the original copy of the design we picked, and I’m not sure what else. She sent it to me by registered mail on jan14 through the Philippine Postal Service. I was already getting worried then since I get most mails from outside the US within 7-10 days. And then, Wednesday said, registered mail usually takes longer. After almost a month, Veluz got it back saying it was opened here. I think the contents were not properly reported sort of. Anyway, she sent it again by ordinary mail on feb18 and believe it or not, I haven't received it up to now. Geez! I've already checked it with the US Postal Office and still waiting for the results of their investigation. I also couldn’t give them specific details since I don’t have any tracking no. I mean it's ok if I don't get the portfolio. Irvin can just keep it for me. But what about the fitting garment. Veluz is supposed to send this on Tuesday, Mar15 based on her latest e-mail. What if I don’t get this still? I can't be in the Philippines personally to have fittings so I have to get the fitting garment no matter what. waaaahhh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home