Tuesday, February 15, 2005

February 14th

I was supposed to post last night but got too lazy to do it. Anyway, most wawies say, enjoy the “V” day, it being your last as single. Well, not for me. I was just home just like an ordinary day after work. But both Irvin and I hope that this will be the last that we are apart on special occasion like this. Hopefully we can have the best from next year on. I was actually telling him how I miss receiving flowers. It’s been a long time since. And even if he can, I don’t think I’ll be comfortable with that. We’re both practical persons. But we did send each other sweet notes/card of course. We talked on the phone as usual. And… that’s about it! - faye

2 Comments:

At 2/27/2005 09:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it weren't for the surprise spoiler, you could have received a dozen red roses from Irvin, hahaha..I was going to order for him for you but since he asked who could be receiving them, you already got the hint and go against it..although you have a point there, pwede na pandagdag...Just imagine that it could have been a surprise seeing a dozen flowers in your doorstep when you arrive...Anyway, the thought of him sending you flowers could be added to your kilig moments...imagine ka na lang... :)

 
At 3/18/2005 04:31:00 PM, Blogger Faye said...

hi ate irms! eh bakit nga ba kasi nagkaron ako ng hint?! haha! sayang! had i not known it, di ko mapipigilan and of course i'll be more than happy to get flowers. tsk! tsk! tsk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home