Wednesday, November 10, 2004

meeting with Wednesday...

Irvin had a meeting with Wednesday, our wedding coordinator, last Sunday. She is currently negotiating with Charles Villanueva and Nelson Villarica. Their packages are kind of pricey and definitely more than what we have budgeted. She said she’ll also be meeting Dino Lara. Based on the posts of some w@wies, he’s also expensive. But we’ll see… Anyway, I have requested her to check on Mimi Abesamis and John Mateos Ong. We have already inquired from them before and what we need now is to see the actual products.

Wednesday also asked about the entourage gowns. She said Beng, the gown-maker that she referred, gave a quote of P2k for each gown. I’m still clarifying if this will be uniform for all MOH, SS and BM. I have sent Wednesday some gown designs from the internet. Basically, I want to have some variations for the gowns. They will have the same cut and length of skirt but with different designs of bodice (top). I am still waiting for an update on this.

I really want a rust orange motif. But she’s suggesting to have an accent color. I don’t mind the idea at all. But right now, we can’t decide yet which is which. We can have another color as part of the gown but I still want the rust orange to be the dominant one.
- faye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home