Thursday, February 03, 2005

8 months to go...

It’s been a very long time since my last post. I’m kind of stressed out already. It’s only 8 months away and there are still a lot to be done.

We haven’t decided on the video yet. We don’t even know who to get. We’ve been trying to scout for an affordable 2 cam set up but they are mostly P20k and above.

Also, we’ve been discussing the entourage gowns for a while now. I didn’t know it’s harder than I thought. Up to now, we don’t have the actual material and color yet. I’m not even sure if they have rust orange (terracotta) in shantung fabric. We don’t know yet who will make the gowns. They are mostly expensive. If I only have a big budget I’ll definitely get Veluz. At least I’ll be sure one big headache will be gone. Mrs. Bautista is definitely affordable. Wednesday said her gowns are priced at P1500 regardless of fabric. That is very cheap and I think she makes nice gowns based on the w@wies’ reviews on her.

Irvin and I were talking about the invites. We were thinking of having a simple but formal invitation. We might have a plain paper or something with a simple border. We are also considering having our initials as a background picture or maybe as a header. I don’t know yet! But at least, Irvin has already mentioned it to Kuya Louie (his cousin who will make the invites).

We can’t decide yet on the keepsakes for the guests. I really want a music CD but still trying to find alternatives. I want something that guests will definitely use. Figurines can be thrown away or stored in the garage especially with our names imprinted on it. Besides, it is already common. Candle holder is another thing. You can just buy it anywhere at a cheap price. I love candles very much especially scented ones but I just don’t like it for the souvenirs.

I guess we’ll just have to decide once and for all so we could accomplish things.
- faye

2 Comments:

At 2/17/2005 08:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi faye!

re: videographers, you can try frank dizon of imagineer digital. madali syang kausap. i think he has a package that'll suit your budget. just tell him i referred you to him. :) i see pareho pala tayong veluz and mimi a. bride. cool! happy preps!

 
At 2/17/2005 11:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi faye! m gonna get married on Dec. 28, too and its so hard to make decisions if you're far from your own country, i mean in the Phils.,and the one that really bothers me the most is who will gonna do the gown for my entourage,can you share me about miss bautista and where can i contact her and if you dont mind could you give me her phone no.PLS. THANKS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home