Wednesday, November 30, 2005

two-thumbs up for V!!!

I’m so happy to know that Veluz won the 2005 Supplier of the Year Award from W@W. Well, she truly deserves it! And I’m very proud to say that I made the right choice of getting her to do my gown.

It was sometime September 2004 when I inquired from her. Initially, I told her that I don’t want an expensive gown. It was something that’ll be worn only once anyway and just for a few hours unlike the rings which are lifetime. She made me realize that it is also important for a bride to feel gorgeous on her dress and that it’ll also be a lifetime memory being in the pictures. She is very friendly and fun to deal with. She wouldn’t push you whether directly or indirectly to get her. She would give tips even if it’s not yet a sure deal. She just doesn’t make sure about her creation being almost perfect but her relationship to her clients as well. And like what I always say, she’s such an angel…a best friend of a tensed and stressed bride on her wedding day.

Below are some of my favorites from V’s emails:

I dont want people looking at the hemline and checking the beadwork instead of seeing the bride's expression when she walks down the aisle. – 9/15/04


hi hi hi yup, i am quite friendly. I always end up nga being good friends with my clients eh.Brides never fail to excite me. Ang saya kasi talaga ng kinakasal, probably because I had so much fun during my wedding. And i love my work, its like dressing up Barbie for her big day with Ken :) Ang saya di ba? – 9/16/04

I agree that the rings are worth investing on. But remember that your pictures wearing your gown will also last you a lifetime. Even your grandchildren will appreciate what you wore when you got married. The memory that you felt beautiful wearing your wedding gown will linger. Besides, that's the first thing people talk about during and after the wedding, right? - was the gown beautiful? how did she look like? No kidding!!! :-) It's not because i make gowns that i think this way. It's a thing with girls, right? hehehe :-) – 10/07/04

Take care, ms. Bride – 10/19/04

I miss your email, totoo, napa-smile nga ako when I saw your name on my inbox eh. Cute ni irvin hehehehehe :-) bait bait pa. You're blessed. Pakasalan mo kaya? Hahahahahaha – 3/14/05

Ingat ingat ka ha, syempre, excited din ako makita ka no at ma-fit ka finally in the flesh hahahahaha! – 7/20/05

And to you V… my sincerest congratulations! More power! Mwah! :)

2 Comments:

At 11/30/2005 08:39:00 PM, Blogger Cynch said...

hi faye!

we're so lucky to get veluz, diba?! im so happy din when she won. she really deserves it...

 
At 1/16/2008 08:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just visit tis blog and reading....nice post. It seems long not updated...
bride

 

Post a Comment

<< Home