Tuesday, November 01, 2005

it's been a month...

Today is November 1st, 2:01pm, New York time and it's already been a month since we got married. It seems like it was only yesterday as the memories are still fresh. Oh well... it was really a happy one. I came back to the States just two weeks ago (October 16th) but i feel like I've been here longer than that. I really had fun during my stay in Manila. It was also a great chance being with loved-ones and friends as well. I wish I'm still there...

2 Comments:

At 11/02/2005 07:13:00 PM, Blogger Nette said...

wow! 1 month na pala... ang bilis talaga ng panahon. parang kaylan lang you were doing your preps.

 
At 11/03/2005 03:47:00 PM, Blogger Faye said...

hi, alynn! hi, nette! yup one month has passed! pero eto pa rin kami...waiting to be together again! thanks for dropping by!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home