Wednesday, September 07, 2005

i'm breaking out!

Jeez! I’m breaking out!!! As the wedding gets nearer, all the more that these pimples are coming out! I got acne on my face and neck. Most people say it is stress. I try to go to bed early but couldn’t sleep right away. I’m also trying not to think of the wedding but can’t help it. What if they won’t go away till the wedding?! What if Jasmine (my make up artist) can’t do anything about it?! Oh my! It’ll be evident in the pictures! What am I supposed to do???

6 Comments:

At 9/07/2005 07:37:00 PM, Blogger Dorothy said...

breathe in, breathe out. relax girl! excitement lang yan. hehehe!

looking forward to your wedding kwento post.

sarap mag-asawa. :)

 
At 9/07/2005 11:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just looking for the Onesimus barong website, and accidentally found this website. Ikakasal din ang pinsan ko at may website din sila. Wow, ang ganda ng set-up ninyo. Pimples ? ? ? Like your friend said "relax!" Look at the big picture ! Your getting married.

Congratulations...

guest

 
At 9/08/2005 09:30:00 AM, Blogger Marj and Carlos said...

Relax and let go. Might help. Derm consult ASAP.

 
At 9/08/2005 04:02:00 PM, Blogger Faye said...

pao - excitement?! you just can't imagine how excited i am. :)

marj - can't anymore see a derm. he's booked this month. haay...

 
At 9/14/2005 05:52:00 AM, Blogger Me said...

sabi nga nila, relax lang.. baka nga stress or maybe you should avoid oily foods muna and get some more sleep :) if you can, baka try to consult a derma ;)

yngat palagi!

 
At 9/17/2005 11:18:00 AM, Blogger Nette said...

Faye, why not buy does Neutrogena pimple patch maybe they will work. As much as possible try and get some sleep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home