Friday, August 05, 2005

tagged!

I’ve been tagged by Alynn!

1. What are the things you enjoy doing even when there’s no one around you?

- Singing. No matter what I’m doing…wherever I am… whatever time of the day… I just love to sing. In fact, I sometimes sing not realizing I’m at the office. Most of my female co-workers would know it’s me coming in the rest room when they hear someone singing.
- Cleaning/Organizing things. Just like Alynn, this is something that I do even when there’s no one around. I just do this on a regular basis. I’m a person who doesn’t like mess.

2. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level?

- Massage. This makes me feel relaxed and in cloud 9. I just can’t do it regularly here being very expensive. The cheapest is $65 an hour plus tax and tip. I’ve had it as a gift on my birthday. They do offer 30 minute massages though but I won’t be satisfied with that.
- Warm bath. I feel fresh and clean. It’s like it washes away all the stress you’re having. Haha! Well, sort of…
- Unexpected call/letter. Who wouldn’t like this?! It just melts my heart and makes me feel really good. It’s something when you know you’re being remembered.

3. Tag 5 friends and ask them to post it in theirs.

- Pao
- Alma
- Abie
- Kitts
- Meng

1 Comments:

At 8/05/2005 09:15:00 PM, Blogger Dorothy said...

inaykopu! ni-tag akish! oks lang. sige, gagawa din ako nito. haha! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home