Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Bridal Shower

I just read a post by Alynn on the bridal shower that she recently had. Will I have one?! I don’t know. I really don’t. It doesn’t matter, anyway. But I will have to say it’s nice to experience one. I’m not sure if my friends are planning one for me…not even my sister/sisters-in-law though Ate Irmee asked me one time about it. I’m like… ’Not that I know!’ The only thing I’m sure about is I don’t want something that is too vulgar. It’s cute to have some sexy lingerie but let’s leave it at that. Besides, I wouldn’t want Irvin to have some sort of ‘naughty’ stag party too. Maybe you're already thinking how KJ I can be?! Na-ah!!! It is my personal choice.

1 Comments:

At 7/21/2005 08:54:00 AM, Blogger Dorothy said...

i had a total of 5 bridal showers. all were good & wholesome fun but that didn't lessen the fun, fun, fun of all those occasions.

ayoko din nga na si hubby eh magkaroon ng naughty stag party. no way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home