Tuesday, June 21, 2005

coins

Last Friday, Irvin already got the samples made by the supplier for our wedding keepsake. They made the commemorative coins (thanks to abie and howell for the idea!) in gold, silver and bronze. I like it very much and find it really nice. It’s a good thing Irvin and I happened to like the same finish…bronze. The diameter is about an inch and a half. This is definitely bigger than the P5 coin. I think this is about the same size as the old P1 coin. The ‘head’ shows San Agustin Church with the year it was founded at the bottom. The ‘tail’ on the other hand, has the ruins of Fr. Blanco’s Garden. We’ll have to ask them to remake the ruins though. It is beautiful but they made it too perfect. Thus, it doesn’t really look like the ruins. Also, our names and wedding date will be part of the back label. Irvin didn’t take pictures though. But I’ve asked him to take some shots including the drawing (made by his dad) we provided the supplier. We haven’t finalized yet as to how we will pack these coins. Wednesday suggested a velvet pouch or a red box with an orange ribbon to match our motif. I’ll make another post should the pictures be available.

3 Comments:

At 6/23/2005 05:19:00 AM, Blogger Alma said...

nice one! can't wait for the pictures :)

 
At 6/23/2005 11:26:00 AM, Blogger Marj and Carlos said...

I'm looking for a coin supplier din. Kasi pwede bang one coin lang? Magkano siya? Pwede pa-PM na lang. Thanks!!! I'll wait for the pics ha!

 
At 6/24/2005 07:54:00 PM, Blogger geWi said...

wow! ako din, pa-pm din how much nyo siya makukuha.. i'm just bloghopping, hope u could leave me a note in my blog or email me at gewi@gawab.com about ur coins.. salamat! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home