Tuesday, May 24, 2005

on iflowersspeak still...

Irvin called Cathy earlier to clarify what really happened. It didn’t matter anymore despite the fact that Irvin voiced out our side. Cathy insisted on her policy that she goes for the client who books first. I’m not saying Cathy is not nice. In fact both Irvin and Wednesday even confirmed that. I just don’t get it why she will do that. I was just expecting some professionalism on her part and also some courtesy to us since we have always been in constant communication with her. And granting that I have not confirmed my booking, I still believe we both agreed on something that she didn’t actually comply with. She didn’t even tell us that she's considering another client with the same wedding date as ours. I mean she could have at least informed us so we know where we stand. Now Irvin asked me if we’ll reconsider let’s say she can cover 2 weddings. Should we? I really don’t know. This post is not to judge her whatsoever. I’m just trying to send the message that while she may have dealt in really great manner with other clients, it’s so happened there were some inconsistencies in our dealings with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home