Tuesday, April 19, 2005

keepsakes

From the start, I really like audio CDs for our wedding keepsakes. I even had this crazy idea that we’ll ask the String Ensemble to play and record the songs even though I know it’s going to be really expensive. But then I dumped the idea thinking more of the practical side. Irvin is not really particular on these things. He prioritizes what I want and he’s very supportive.

Anyway, I got to see the wedding souvenirs (commemorative coins) of Abie & Howell which I like so much that I really want to have that for our wedding. Abie gave me the contact information of their supplier in which Irvin immediately contacted. Irvin didn’t have a good impression on him. Well that’s another story! But anyway, Irvin tried inquiring from a shop making trophies at SM Southmall. He was given a price that’s P10 higher than Abie’s supplier. In fairness, it’s a little bigger. But the mold is P1200 for the front and P1500 for the back. Why? I also don’t know. I was hesitant at first and Irvin suggested that he’ll just go to Recto to scout for other suppliers. Then, I just realized it’s not worth all the hassles so I told Irvin to just talk to that shop at SM. Guess what? He went there last night and another guy was saying the price they gave Irvin is only for the front. So meaning, times two! Holly molly cow! Excuse me! I told Irvin maybe it’s better to talk to the manager or the owner. He’ll go back there this Thursday.

By the way, special thanks to Daddy (Irvin’s Dad) for the drawing that we will be giving to the supplier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home