Monday, April 18, 2005

Mrs. B

I just hang up with Irvin and he just came home from a meeting with Mrs. Leony Bautista. It went well and I think we got reasonable quotes from her. We already made the down payment and the measurement taking is scheduled on the last week of June. Irvin has also seen some ‘barongs’ and he said they are nice. We’ll just have Jusi for the male entourage and Pina Jusi for the dads. He said the sample shown to him for the latter looks so good and really formal. There was also a design made for my grandma. I will have yet to see it though. I think Mrs. B suggested a chiffon material for that. Anyway, at least I still have 2 months more to finalize the color (motif) and the designs. My Mama hasn’t made up her mind yet on this.

Also, thanks to Wednesday for being so persistent on things like this. Irvin told me how Mrs. B finds her so concerned on every single detail. I’m just very glad with the fact that we can count on our coordinator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home