Tuesday, April 19, 2005

he says...

It’s always nice to reminisce especially those sweet moments you’ve shared with your loved-one. You may have been together for a very long time but you’re never tired of remembering the good old times. I was on the phone with Irvin earlier and I asked him this… “What qualities did you really find in me that made you love me?”

He said…

*Conservative – Lagi lang daw ako nasa bahay; marunong sa household chores; naghuhugas ng plato; nagluluto. In short, simple lang.
*Family oriented – He said I’m not selfish. I always think of other people. Di daw ako materyosa.
*Just – He said I always think of what’s fair. I don’t decide on things that will only benefit me. I’m considerate of other people at all times. In fact, we fight about it sometimes. I have this attitude that I don’t care if there’s nothing left for me as long as I know they are happy.

Physically,

*Maputi
*Matangos ang ilong
*Maganda
*Mahaba ang kilay
*Malambing (ex. lagi daw ako nakahawak sa kanya)

There are negatives of course. Know what those are?

Nagger – I really have the tendency to be like this when I’m mad and when I feel I’m not being heard. I may be sweet but I can be the total opposite when I’m angry.
Stubborn – I must admit I fight for what I believe is right. It may already be unreasonable sometimes but I don’t really listen. Also, I must get it should I have wanted it.

Well, they say no two people are alike. It’s up to you to compromise and adjust to each other for the relationship to stay healthy. It’s a lifetime process not just for couples but for everyone. We should learn how to appreciate the positives in the same way that we should also learn how to accept the negatives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home