Wednesday, April 20, 2005

she says...

What are the qualities that I like about Irvin? Hmmm… well, I sort of tackled this already in my post about cold feet in November but here are they anyway…

*Nice – very courteous and well-mannered; the soft spoken type; not showy but simply sweet
*Sensible – not much of a talker but is definitely clever
*Family oriented – I admire how he is to his family which is not really common to guys. His closeness to each and every one of them gives me the assurance that he will be a good husband. He doesn’t go out often…more of a home body type of person.

Physically,

*Well-groomed – his finger/toe nails are always clean; very picky in terms of what to wear; brushes his teeth a lot; his shoes are always well-shined
*Height
*Eyes

Negatives?

*Secretive – He just won’t open up about everything especially those that will make me worry. In a way his intentions are good but I would prefer him to be open.
*Yes, now & No, later – He has this attitude that he will say yes just to please me. He just doesn’t want to argue about it any further. Few days will pass and it will come out that he didn’t really mean the yes.

1 Comments:

At 4/21/2005 10:52:00 PM, Blogger Me said...

this will come in handy in tough times ;)

happy wkend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home