Friday, June 10, 2005

The Question Game

Marj introduced this game to me. Hard as it may seem, I never thought it will be as simple as it is. It’s also a perfect way to know more about your friends. Here goes…

1. If you have the luxury of money and can quit your current job, which line of work would you do? - Public Service. I have always wanted to help the needy. It breaks my heart accepting the fact that not all humans are equal...status-wise. It gives me a feeling of disgust knowing that the poor are not treated fairly at times. I remember telling Irvin how I want to contribute to charitable organizations or sponsor a child but it’s just something that we can’t afford yet right now especially on a regular basis. I used to contribute to UNICEF though when I was still in the Philippines. While it may not be big of an amount, I know it helped in a way.

2. What is your idea of a perfect day? – To me walking barefoot hand in hand with my special someone by the beach would be perfect. Feeling the coolness of the breeze, breathing fresh air, hearing the sounds of the waves, and listening to the chirping of the birds make me feel at peace. Besides, being away from the usual is something...busy life in the city...traffic...crowded streets. Hmmm...

3. Would you rather live in a penthouse in the city or a mansion in the country? – I’d love to live in a countryside mansion. Why? I’m basically a lover of nature. The serenity of a place is very important to me not to mention the bountiful flowers and plants surrounding you, the laid-back kind of life and many others.

4. Which famous or infamous person do you secretly have a crush on? – I have always thought of Hugh Jackman as sexy and good-looking. You can’t just imagine the excitement I felt when I watched his musical play entitled ‘The Boy from Oz’. I had no idea he can sing until I’ve seen that play. Who wouldn’t have a crush on someone with good looks, great in acting and has an excellent voice.
I don’t think it’s a secret though. A lot of my friends know I have a crush on him…even Irvin I should say.


5. If you can have one talent, what would it be? – Paint/Draw. I have always admired my brother Adoy’s talent in drawing. It’s a great way to describe creativity other than the fact of expressing one’s self.

Here are The Official Interview Game Rules:

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person’s will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

If you don’t have a blog, I will still ask you 5 unique questions and you can post your answers here.

Good thing blogger has an edit button! Haha! I forgot to include the rules. Marj had to remind me.

2 Comments:

At 6/11/2005 06:35:00 PM, Blogger Marj and Carlos said...

Good answers. Don't forget to post the official rules. It's a pain, I know but it's sort of fun. Makes you think. Ask your h2b too. Carlos and I did this game asking each other questions and we had fun. Take care Faye!!!

 
At 6/12/2005 03:30:00 AM, Blogger Dorothy said...

hi faye. read ur note in my blog. i have new blog na that's why i don't update that one anymore. do hope u cud visit me in my new 'home' -- http://paoandhyubi.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home