Wednesday, June 08, 2005

2nd fitting garment has arrived!

I got the fitting garment yesterday which was sent by Veluz two weeks ago. I’m just glad we didn’t have problems with the mailing this time. I can’t explain the excitement I had when I received it to think that it’s just a fitting garment. Veluz made it with the skirt this time. I love the train so much! I actually tried it on and it was just gorgeous. But it still needs some adjustment though. I already sent an e-mail to Veluz asking for a fitting schedule…through the web cam of course.

3 Comments:

At 6/09/2005 08:23:00 AM, Blogger Nette said...

hi faye! congrats on recieving your lining w/o any problem. i'm your please w/ it.

 
At 6/09/2005 08:24:00 AM, Blogger Nette said...

hi faye! congrats on recieving your lining w/o any problem. i'm sure your please w/ it. (edited version...heheh!)

 
At 6/10/2005 02:44:00 PM, Blogger Marj and Carlos said...

Hi Faye. Uy, kaka-excite naman. Walang pics?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home