Friday, July 08, 2005

bits and pieces...

Cake design

We haven’t decided yet what design we’re going to have for the bridal cake. But we’ve narrowed down our choices into 2 at least.



This design is perfect for a citrus motif but since ours will be rust orange with wine red and matte gold as accent colors, we’re thinking of having fruits like oranges, yellow pears, cherries, red raspberries or strawberries instead.

And since we’re not getting the centerpieces from Skyline, maybe we can just ask them to decorate the cake table with flowers. Hmmm…



This other design is also nice except that it’s decorated with flowers. And it looks a lot taller too.

**********
Gown Design for ‘Nanay’

I’ve been looking for a suitable design for ‘Nanay’ ever since her measurements were taken but couldn’t really find one. Then, I’ve came across
this simple yet nice design while browsing through the pictures of past brides (w@wies).

**********
Others

I’m waiting for the sample swatch that Irvin sent me. Wednesday said it’s the color that I want which is in Shantung fabric. She said it just came out. Well I really hope so. We have to start making the gowns for the entourage since we only have a little less than 3 months left.

Previously, we have asked our coin supplier to revise the back portion (ruins). Irvin already saw it but wasn’t able to get a picture. He has instructed them to go ahead with the production. They said it’ll be finished in 1-2 weeks.

Ermita Church can no longer produce another copy confirmation certificate since all of their files were destroyed for whatever reason I just can’t remember exactly. They are willing to just issue a certificate saying I was confirmed at that church but San Agustin Church still wants the original copy as well. So I’ll be sending it to Irvin as soon as possible.

Irvin and Wednesday will be meeting up with our ring supplier, Bong, tomorrow to finalize the rings. Irvin has to make sure on the widths of my rings. He doesn’t want them too wide since I have small fingers. They will also meet Buddy and Cathy for the contract signing and down payment. I just asked Irvin to clarify some issues with Cathy before he signs up.

1 Comments:

At 7/11/2005 01:28:00 AM, Blogger Marj and Carlos said...

Just saying hi! Good luck with the rest of the preps! Make sure beauty ka pa rin. Try not to stress ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home