Friday, July 22, 2005

something uncalled-for...

This has nothing to do with the wedding preparation whatsoever. I’m just doing this post so that friends like you will understand the whole situation especially if you have read the messages left in my shoutbox by someone named “LARA”. Below is the post I sent to weddings at work:

hi, guys!

someone by the name 'Lara' left messages in my blog's shoutbox and i must say she's really mad. she's claiming that i made some crap comments on beaded gowns which i am not even aware of. i don't remember i commented anything on beaded gowns other than that of one wawie (i'm sorry i forgot your name!) who shared her gown design. i must admit i don't remember what i wrote in reply to her post. but as a reminder...each one of us has the freedom to say what we want with precaution of course. we're all matured people here and we will not just give nasty remarks uncalled for. i have no intention whatsoever to make other brides feel bad about anything. but if i say something 'negative' or should i say you don't expect, that is just my personal opinion. you're soliciting for advices from the group. don't expect everything to be according to what you want to hear. because if you do, i don't think you still need to get opinions from others. just follow what you want.

whoever you are, i shouldn't be affected with what you wrote, which by the way, i have included in this post. but i'm just not used to someone having bitter feelings at me...even if I DO NOT KNOW YOU! i would suggest that you make sure first if that's really me who made those crap remarks before you say something offensive to me. AND IF I HURT YOU IN ANY WAY, I AM REALLY SORRY!!!

Lara's unedited message in my blog:
You know I don’t like the crap you say about beaded gowns, if someone will give it to you for free I’m sure you’ll jump up and down. Your gown could pass for a bridesmaid’s dress by the way, it’s really plain looking. And guess what you don’t like a saint either, not even close. So if I were you, stop saying crap about beaded gowns if you that gown anyway, it won’t suit you. even if it’s made by a famous designer it will look something from divisoria if you wear it.


At first I was already thinking it was because of the comment that I gave Cathy about her gown design. But I wasn’t sure until Cathy herself sent the exact email I sent to the group which can be seen below:

hi, cathy! that's a nice pick! i find that more elegant than those with too much embro/beadwork designs. will definitely want to see it in your gown para makitaang overall effect. happy preps!

I may have hurt her in a way but this is just my personal opinion which I know I am entitled to...so to Lara: If you got upset with this one statement that I replied to Cathy, I am really sorry. It was never my intention for you to feel that way. But then again, that doesn't give you the right to say what you have said in my blog.


And as for the messages in my shoutbox, I'm not going to delete it so it'll serve as a reminder, not just for me but also for you, to be extra careful...

3 Comments:

At 7/22/2005 06:43:00 PM, Blogger Aggie said...

Faye, you've given Lara her 15 minutes of fame na :) Bayaan mo na sya. When we blog over the Internet publicly, we always take a risk of being "trolled" or "flamed" at. Haaaay, ok lang yan :) Im not into embroidered gowns din anyway ;)

 
At 7/25/2005 11:38:00 PM, Blogger dionne said...

hi faye! marami lang yun issues sa buhay. hehe! with 68 days in your calendar, bawal mainis... dapat pretty lagi. =)

 
At 8/18/2005 03:38:00 AM, Blogger clarice said...

hi faye!

ako rin hindi into beaded gowns! hay naku, pabayaan mo nga siya!

ingat ka! pa-pretty palagi, lapit na!!!!


:)

clarice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home