Wednesday, October 19, 2005

i'm back...

I’m back in NY! It has been a great month for me to have stayed in the Philippines with hubby, family and friends. We were out almost everyday. I was physically tired but I was fine because of the overwhelming happiness I had. I missed blogging. I didn’t have much time going online. Besides, dial up service is really slow.

Mimi & Karl uploaded our wedding photos in their website really fast. Irvin and I are just so happy and excited about it. Those pictures are the unedited ones. Everything is there including those shots of me before the make-up looking like a witch. Haha! It was also nice of Mimi to have made a post about the wedding in her blog which can be found here.

Jasmine, my make-up artist was also bugging me during my last week for the pictures. She was to join the bridal fair on that weekend. But I left the picture CDs from Mimi at the photo developing center. Then, I realized that I have saved those pictures we picked out for our album. So I sent her some and guess what?! She also made a post in her blog. Cool!!! I was just thinking why she thought of the title “Cold Feet and Calla Lilies”?! Hmmm… I never felt any cold feet. I was certain from the start of marrying Irvin. Let’s just say cold feet can be described as nervousness. I was tensed that time because I didn’t want the guests to be disappointed. I want them to enjoy. I want the event to be special and memorable. There were some glitches which I know are unavoidable but we still had a good time.


Thank you, guys! I can't make a detailed post yet as I'm really busy. But you definitely helped make our wedding a memorable one. Mwah! :)


5 Comments:

At 10/19/2005 03:15:00 PM, Blogger Nette said...

ang ganda ng mga pictures, ang galing talaga ni Mimi. na-excite tuloy ako for our wedding...hehe!.

 
At 10/19/2005 03:28:00 PM, Blogger Faye said...

yes nette! tell me about it! they are always with you wherever you are... they take the best angles... they capture the emotions... thanks for visiting. tc.

 
At 10/19/2005 07:58:00 PM, Blogger Dorothy said...

wow!!! congratulations!!!

all your hard work paid off! galing, galing!

welcome to married life. :)

 
At 10/20/2005 04:34:00 AM, Blogger dionne said...

i think that it was worth all the effort. it was a beautiful wedding. compliments to the bride... and groom. =)

 
At 10/20/2005 08:38:00 AM, Blogger Faye said...

pao - thanks. i actually feel guilty i wasn't even able to contact you while in manila. got really busy. next uwi ko na lang... haha! keep in touch.

alynn - yours will be nice too. i'll wait for your turn. tc.

dionne - thanks ha! it was hard to be an overseas bride but nothing is impossible should you want it. good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home